Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited to purchase my first brand new car this afternoon! This is also my first Toyota ever. I've always been a Honda and Nissan fan, but the newly re-designed Rav4 really caught my eye. Very fun to drive, I love it! I posted some pictures in the album section.

Specs:
- White Sport
- 4x4
- Auto-dimming mirrors
- 6 Disc in-dash CD changer
- Side curtain airbags
- Daytime running lights
- Fog lights
- Moonroof
- Tonneau cover
- Roof rack
- Rear bumper applique

Price:
MSRP - $26,633
Invoice - $24,288
Paid - $23,600 (includes "dealer handling" and $400 recent grad rebate) + tax

I felt that I got a decent deal. I made all dealings over emails and a couple phone calls. By the time I got there, I just have to review the paperwork to make sure it was everything we've discussed (which it was). It was a pleasant experience, no games! I was in and out of the dealership in 20 minutes. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Just purchased a White 2006 RAV4 Sport 4x4

so4reelz said:
I'm so excited to purchase my first brand new car this afternoon! This is also my first Toyota ever. I've always been a Honda and Nissan fan, but the newly re-designed RAV4 really caught my eye. Very fun to drive, I love it! I posted some pictures in the album section.

Specs:
- White Sport
- 4x4
- Auto-dimming mirrors
- 6 Disc in-dash CD changer
- Side curtain airbags
- Daytime running lights
- Fog lights
- Moonroof
- Tonneau cover
- Roof rack
- Rear bumper applique

Price:
MSRP - $26,633
Invoice - $24,288
Paid - $23,600 (includes "dealer handling" and $400 recent grad rebate) + tax

I felt that I got a decent deal. I made all dealings over emails and a couple phone calls. By the time I got there, I just have to review the paperwork to make sure it was everything we've discussed (which it was). It was a pleasant experience, no games! I was in and out of the dealership in 20 minutes. :D
Congratulations! Just curious what kind of interest rates do new grads get nowadays??

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got 7.5%, but i think that's the norm right now. interest rates are not very low right now...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so4reelz said:
i got 7.5%, but i think that's the norm right now. interest rates are not very low right now...
I got 4.5% on Thursday, but that is from a credit union. Toyotas best rate was almost 6%. 7.5% is not bad for a new grad rate. I think my first new car out of college in 93' was 9.0% :shock:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sstarrx3 said:
so4reelz said:
I got 4.5% on Thursday, but that is from a credit union. Toyotas best rate was almost 6%. 7.5% is not bad for a new grad rate. I think my first new car out of college in 93' was 9.0% :shock:
what was the term on your's? mine was 60 months. i'm not really a new grad. i got my undergrad in 2002 and master's in 2004. i applied for a capital one auto loan and got 7.7%. my credit score is also pretty high. i do plan on paying it off sooner.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so4reelz said:
sstarrx3 said:
so4reelz said:
what was the term on your's? mine was 60 months. i'm not really a new grad. i got my undergrad in 2002 and master's in 2004. i applied for a capital one auto loan and got 7.7%. my credit score is also pretty high. i do plan on paying it off sooner.
Mine is also 60 months :) I belong to two credit unions. My work has one and my wife's work. My credit union was 5.0% and hers was 4.5%. Of course we went with hers. I am in my late 30s with allot of equity and squeeky clean credit, so we qualify for their lowest possible rates. The older you get, the better your rates get, as long as you have been good :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got 6.9% for 72 month, and i'm early 20'th with exelent credit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts