Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2006 RAV4 Limited today! It has the I4 engine. Nautical Blue with Ash Interior. Side and Roll Airbags, JBL sound system, Moon Roof, V.I.P. 3200, C4 Floor Mats, EF(Rear Bumper Applique). Mud Guards and Cargo tray to come in next week. Had to go an hour away to Salem to purchase. Couldn't find a Limited in Portland. Still plan to purchase an auto dimmer mirror with Homelink from a Portland dealership after the fact and have it installed. Had that in my Nissan Titan I just sold and got used to it. No pictures yet....its raining!!! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Love it! Drove back from Salem and had to watch my speed because it drives so quiet and smooth I was sitting at 80 before I knew it! Wasn't sure I would like the color, but as soon as I saw it in person I changed my mind. I drove a V6 Sport in Portland last week, but it was almost $29000 becasue it had a Tow receiver on it. It also didn't have the JBL. I am not an audiophile, but the JBL rocks better than any car stereo I have ever owned, including the Titan I sold that I put Infinity speakers in. All the extra little things the Limited has was what I wanted. The V6 was too much power for me, I would get it trouble. V6s and Limiteds are rare in Portland. Most web sites have the vehicles they were alloted, not what is on their lot! Should be plenty over the next 8 weeks though. I got mine for $600 under MSRP, which was about as good as I could do around here. Only one other dealer would give me even that, and they didn't even have a car for me...they could get it story.. ya know! Very pleased so far :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see your from Philly! I was stationed there on a Carrier in dry dock :eek: back in the late eighties when I was in the Navy, before they closed the Navel yard. I am origionally from WV.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations!!!

My 1996 RAV got up in speed pretty quick as well...but, not nearly as fast as my new 06!

Happy Raving!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts