Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been dealing with some medical problems lately which requires a lot of back & forth to the doctor. With this in mind I have not been on this forum as often as usual. Because of this I must rely on you folks to catch and remove problems as they occur. I don't want to let anyone down but as of late I'm just not up to monitoring the whole show here as I used to. Hopefully I'll soon be back to my ornery self and be able to monitor as I should. Dr. Dyno, you are a blessing as is James for bringing you in.

Rick

Hopefully I'll be back in full swing soon and can do my job here but as of now it is a bit off kilter. Please cover for me for now. Don't dismiss me yet, it's just a minor setback.

·
Super Moderator
11,247 Posts
No worries here. Take care of yourself.
I'm glad to help back you guys up but since James has blocked members trying to use outlook there's not much intervention or correction needed, but will keep vigilant.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,930 Posts
Thanks for all your help, Rick, but remember your health comes first! Take care of yourself and listen to the doctor!

·
Super Moderator
11,247 Posts
Classified post reviews

Since I'm not that familiar with the Private Party Classified rules & procedures and don't want to possibly throw a wrench into it I'll let you two monitor and enforce them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts