Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem with Katzkins and side airbags here! (Note the little tag along the side of the front seatback -- it says "SIDE AIRBAG" if it's too blurry...)

I'd guess that the stitching on the side panel is designed to blow out when they deploy.

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John E Davies said:
Here is the e-commerce webpage for Katskin kits. They don't list any 2006 models. I have emailed them with a price request for the RAV4.

http://www.autoleathers.com/HTML2/AL.MAIN.FS.html

John Davies
Spokane WA
I let it do a basic leather rundown on a 2004 RAV a few days ago and it was $679 or something like that... Expect professional installation to add at least a few hundred $$.

·
Registered
88 Posts
karrock

are yours katskinz? they look really good so i cant tell. if so how much were they and how much to install them?

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, mine are Katzkins and it looks great! :D Love it!

See more photos of the interior in my RAV's thread...

Cost me about $1100 installed. 8)

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm so kicking myself in the A$$ right now for not having used Katzkin. I didn't know about them before I had the dealer do the port-install leather for my RAV.

If I known then what I know now....

That two tone black and grey is terrific looking. Especially for only a little more than what I paid for the standard Ash Grey leather w/ heated seats port-installed.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was under the impression, from other posts regarding this topic, that you can also get the heated seats from Katzkin as well as the leather upgrade.

If not, then I am happier with my decision because yes, the heated seats are priceless on a bitter new england winter morning until car really warms up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts