Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new member,new post,new problem.
Ihave search the forum, but found nothing helped me, or dont know how to look at.

My car '94 is equipted with keyless remote system open lock door.
I have only one fob(keyless transmitter) which is single key(switch) only.
Remote black,key round white.
At googles find it like BABEUC system.

On Amazon i bought replacement clone remote keyless entry key fob for babeuc system.
And now i would like to know, how to programm this new fob to my 94 rav4.

One old transmitter is still working, but i prefer to have spare one.

Can anyone help me ?
I have look under seats,dashboard,left and right kickpanell, and found nothing - no remote receiver or i dont know what to look at.
My car have a Valet switch (rocker style) near the handbrake and an red led liht near.
I tried many procedures, no success - think i dont know how to set system to programming.
Anyone can help with this ?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Hi, new member,new post,new problem.
Ihave search the forum, but found nothing helped me, or dont know how to look at.

My car '94 is equipted with keyless remote system open lock door.
I have only one fob(keyless transmitter) which is single key(switch) only.
Remote black,key round white.
At googles find it like BABEUC system.

On Amazon i bought replacement clone remote keyless entry key fob for babeuc system.
And now i would like to know, how to programm this new fob to my 94 rav4.

One old transmitter is still working, but i prefer to have spare one.

Can anyone help me ?
I have look under seats,dashboard,left and right kickpanell, and found nothing - no remote receiver or i dont know what to look at.
My car have a Valet switch (rocker style) near the handbrake and an red led liht near.
I tried many procedures, no success - think i dont know how to set system to programming.
Anyone can help with this ?
Thanks

Do you know the FCC number? Is it one of the listed below?

FCC ID: BABEUC-1163 BABEUC-1052 BABEUC-1094C

Programming Instructions: To erase keyless remote you can do it separately. So you do not need to clear every remote from the main module you can do it individually. Method: Go to program mode: ignition key on, push red switch 6 times (3 in and out cycle) 1 short beep. Push and hold lock and green bottom simultaneously, long beep. Do it 4 times...... you deleted the lock key from main module push red switch twice (one in and out cycle) 2 short beeps. Push and hold unlock and green bottom simultaneously, long beep. Do it 4 times...... you deleted the unlock key from main module push red switch twice (one in and out cycle) 3 short beeps. Push and hold lock and unlock bottom simultaneously, long beep. Do it 4 times...... you deleted the green key from main module Turn the ignition key off ... Exiting program mode. Long beep and a short one. Go to program mode: ignition key on, push red switch 6 times (3 in and out cycle) 1 short beep. Reprogram your remote as written in the manual: 1. Push lock key... long beep means the module accepted it 2. Push red switch twice (one in and out cycle) 2 short beeps. 3. Push unlock key .. long beep means the module accepted it 4. Push red switch twice (one in and out cycle) 3 short beeps. 5. Push green key .. long beep means the module accepted it 6. Turn the ignition key off... exiting program mode.. long and a short beep. Now you can try to push lock key... it should work fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My remote transmitter look like this one
* http://img.ecomplatform.com/scs/ima...s_remote_entry_clicker_pre_owned_124_p266.jpg

My inside car button almost look like this one :
* https://forum.ih8mud.com/attachments/alarm-002-large-jpg.262712/

but only signed: valet - not horn defeat-like this on picture. Located near handbrake. Its rocker type(I can push and its release itself)

What "red switch" you mean to push 6 times ? On handle like this ?
* https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...8JI3nlTujvrzQt0LCOUaFTgLtXHN-kE1Dy_1PeSURMsEg

Or near power window switch like this
* http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_idmJwQFbo.../rF66-Uq0cPg/s1600-h/DriverDoorLockButton.jpg

Or maybe valet rocker switch ?(second link)
I have no idea whats my fcc number, on my working transmitter case is only writing "transmitter".

·
Registered
621 Posts
You have to find the receiver, start with the valet switch and follow the wires.
The programing button or buttons. will be on the receiver box.

Just to note, when I did a fast google search I found 2 Toyota BABEUC systems, different system numbers but both remotes look the same.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, so BABEUC systems have programming button on receiver ?
Ill try to localize receiver following the wires-but need to have more time for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts