Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only do i have my Scion head Unit for sale (as posted earlier), but also other stuff i took off my rav4.

All aprts are from a 1997 Rav4 Limited

-OEM Front Bumper (plastic, not painted) $75 OBO
-OEM front seats - Special Black Limited edition - has charcoal colors instead of the regular 80's retro colors. a lot nicer looking. $100 OBO
-OEM Front grille with emblem $25 OBO

18" Wheels - 4 Focal Alloy Race Wheel F10s with Continental Contisport 255/40/18 tires with very little tread wear. the wheels need to be polished, but they have no major blemishes or injuries. $500 OBO

i just put up a starting price for each item - but i will take the BEST OFFER. i jsut want to get rid of them b4 i move houses again! that and i realllly need the money. so help a kitten out.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JDUB1187 said:
you got any pictures of the seats?
no not on the computer. i'll take some pix when my bf gets home - he has the camera at work. so look for pix sometime tonight.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JDUB1187 said:
any pictures yet?
oh yea that would be good won't it! lol

do ya need a pic of MINE - or do you just want to see what they look like? b/c my camera broke a year a go, and for the last year i have been borrowing camera's and right now i dont have one on me. i'll post a pic of a seat that is EXACTLY like mine, then wehn i get a camera ill post a pic of mine so you can see the condition of them.

-CHer ^___^

ill go find a pic on the net.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi:

Do you have an OEM wheel center plastic snap-in hub cap you would like to sell?

Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts