Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Until now I have not had very much money to put into my car and did not want to change much until it was paid off. So now I have the funds and want to start making some changes as the car is now paid off as well. I am looking for a good knobby tire that will do well off road and on. Right now I am looking at a set of Hercules Roadtour XUV's and also a set of BFGoodrich Light Truck Allterrain A/T KO2's. Looking for some thoughts on these options and if I can even fit light truck tires. Any and all suggestions/advice will be well appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Hill

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I have Hankook dynaPro atm tires...they are great on road and off...look up some reviews on YouTube and the web...I have had them on other suvs as well...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the recommendation. I have been doing some research on these tires and they seem really nice. A buddy of mine just had some put on his jeep and he loves them. I think that I am going to get these considering my tire is flat and it is now actually time for tires now. Thanks again for the reply. Any suggestions as to a lift for a 2010 rav4?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i have seen lifts for these but have no desire for one...google it and you should have no problems finding more info on it...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have Nitto Terra Grapplers (which can be found for very cheap all the time, there is usually some sort of buy 3 get 1 free deal going on with them) on my Tundra, they've proven to be awesome on road and off, but they are kinda loud for the first 10k miles or so, then the noise dulls down to a subtle drone. (I'm assuming most all-terrains are loud though)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have run BFG TKOs on my Pickup for some time.. They have about 60000 on them now and have worn well. Never let me down where I wanted to travel and seem to have minimum highway noise as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a durable AT tire for their vehicle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't go wrong with KO2. My buddy runs them on his Tacoma and they perform amazingly in snow, mud, and rocks. They're a superb trail tire, a tad noisy on the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts