Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though the manual explains how to set the sensitivity for lane assist, it just will not pop up on any menu for me. The dealer also could not find it. Can it no longer be changed??? Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does your model have the Lane Keep Assist feature?

Is lane keep assist even an option? I have the platinum edition and I find it sways far out of the lane before correcting back into the lane. I'd like to be able to adjust the sensitivity too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
422 Posts
Do you have an on/off button located left of the steering wheel. Probably in the middle of 3 similar rectangular slots/buttons

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course I have the Lane Assist...the button is not on the steering wheel, but rather down below to the left of the steering wheel. The service manager could also not find how to change the setting. It is clear in the manual...but I can't change it. It does work, but I read that putting it on sensitive is a good idea. It is nice to have all the help I can get. It also is good so you don't forget to signal lane changes! (It does not work when turn signal is in operation.)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Even though the manual explains how to set the sensitivity for lane assist, it just will not pop up on any menu for me. The dealer also could not find it. Can it no longer be changed??? Thanks.
Mine looks like this lot, for what it's worth. All works as advertised.

The adjustments are easy enough to find in the settings area accessed via the steering wheel controls. You may have to enable LDA to adjust using the button on the lower dash (shown in the last photo), but not sure as I haven't had an issue with it not being available. Just a thought.

2017 MY made in November in Japan, so....

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is the screen I cannot get to...how did you get that??? Using the multifunction little screen??? Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lane Departure Alert (LDA) with Steering Assist (LDA/SA) --- that is a quote from the brochure!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That is the screen I cannot get to...how did you get that??? Using the multifunction little screen??? Thanks
Yep, just cycle through the options using the left/right nav keys on the steering wheel to the settings icon and then use up/down nav keys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is exactly what does not seem to work....LDA does not appear when doing what you said!! :-(

·
Registered
27 Posts
You must be stationary otherwise you will not see the menu

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Not true - you can set it when you are on the go - you can't realistically keep stopping to adjust, it's a dynamic setting.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That is exactly what does not seem to work....LDA does not appear when doing what you said!! :-(
I'll take a video of what I do when it's next light outside. (Going dark in the UK now).

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm going to start asking some questions that may sound stupid, but let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

1. Which model of RAV4 do you have?
2. Is your model supposed to have just LDA or is it also supposed to include lane keeping assist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm my 2016 hybrid you get to that screen using the arrows on the right-hand side of the steering wheel. I'm sure you've already tried that, but...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts