Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LeBra, for the 4.1 Rav4, is quite close to OUT OF STOCK, and most certainly discontinued in it's production run.

At around $70.00 on Ebay, it took me over a year to take the plunge and order it.

Today, after returning from meeting Calgaryrav, in the Cowboy City, I return home to find LeBra, in LeMail box.

With spoiled milk in the fridge, and a few squares of toilet paper left in the house, I sent my Wife into the grocery store, while I fitted LeBra, on LeRav4GTT.

Rav4World, meet LeMagic.

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Hmm - is the apparently tethered cat included with the LeBra package? We can use a good mouser . . .:wink

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm - is the apparently tethered cat included with the LeBra package? We can use a good mouser . . .:wink
Unfortunately this wannabe-tough-cat nursed a vole into obesity, as it dominated her food dish and forced her to lose weight until we noticed the varmint sneaking in and out of our home through a hole between the kitchen cabinets. Our Cat is a brat. A spoiled, brat, that leash, may as well be around the neck of her owners. :)

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,894 Posts
Beautiful cat. Does she like to ride in the car? We've got a couple of spoiled ones as well. They're very affectionate. When they're hungry. Otherwise, they merely tolerate us!

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
The LeBra looks good as well as does your cat! Let us know how the LeBra works out. I had an OEM Honda hood bra on a previous CR-V and it allowed wind to get under it where there were side gaps because of the hood design, which caused the cover to flap at highway speeds, damaging the clear coat. I had to stuff rolled up towels under it to prevent the flapping. Too bad about your cat's apparent lack of hunting skills - appears to be potentially formidable otherwise!:smile

·
Registered
151 Posts
Another cat servant here as well. :laugh Our cat lets birds line up
very close to her when she eats and as soon as she only starts to
move away from her bowl the birds are eating what's left. A few
years ago when we had 4 cats we got visited by our neighbours
chickens.They loved cat food as well and as soon as the cats saw
these giants approach they were off. :laugh

Always remember this saying that:-
dogs and husbands have masters
but cats and wives have servants