Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner of a used 2013 RAV4 XLE here, wondering about installing a leather interior.

Has anyone tried these seat covers? $599 total for leather, little unclear if that's for both rows:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S8SA9N4/ref=psdc_15736761_t1_B00S8QUON6
Looks like they're posted on eBay as well:
Toyota RAV 4 LE 2013 - 2015 Models, OE Factory Replace Leather Seat Cover | eBay

AutoSeatSkins.com was the second best price I could find, coming to $799.00 total for 2013 - 2017 Toyota Rav4 XLE Katzkin Leather Interior (2 row). That's for a Katzkin kit. Katzkin Leather Seat Auto Upholstery | AutoSeatSkins.com
GTCovers was next, $828 total for both rows in genuine leather. Exact Fit Seat Covers - GTCovers.com
CoverKing.com came to $1249.98 total for two rows of Genuine Leather Toyota RAV4 Seat Covers. https://www.coverking.com/

Does anyone have experience with any of these seat covers? Which ones are best? How do the results look?
Also, how do the seat covers compare to replacing the upholstery entirely (if that's still even possible on your own with the 4th gen).

Please provide any sites or dealers I'm missing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. That does look like a good deal.. However I have the "Latte" (tan) color interior.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Although this is old thread but could you please share your experience which one you choose? How was Katzkin experience if you went through that option? Thanks in advance

Actually I am planning to install a leather interior for my RAV4 LE 2015 your advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have the Katzkin leather seats on my LE. I can't comment on the ease of install as they were on the Rav when I got it. They seem to fit well and so far still look like new but I have only owned it for about a year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts