Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Check out my new upholstered leather steering wheel on the Rav4. I purchased it some time ago from redlinegoods.com and haven't had a chance to install it until now. Not only did I ordered the perforated leather but also got the padding to bulk it up a little bit. It feels great on the hands while driving. It is genuine quality leather just like what you would find on a luxury german vehicle. This is not cheap chinese made goods. Enjoy

Attachments

Reactions: ravenuer

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi guys,

Check out my new upholstered leather steering wheel on the Rav4. I purchased it some time ago from redlinegoods.com and haven't had a chance to install it until now. Not only did I ordered the perforated leather but also got the padding to bulk it up a little bit. It feels great on the hands while driving. It is genuine quality leather just like what you would find on a luxury german vehicle. This is not cheap chinese made goods. Enjoy
nice touch.

·
Super Moderator
11,105 Posts
I like that. I consider the OEM Toyota leather wheel (which I have) a bit of a joke.

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
Wrapped my OEM steering wheel as well. Also feels much better in my hands, especially since I have to drive on mountain roads with lots of sharp bends with lots of steering needed.

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! I prefer to stay away from chinese made goods. I want the real thing from Europe. It's also important to note that I cut out the original steering wheel wrap from Toyota and disassembled the steering wheel from the car along with the airbags and steering wheel buttons. There is no way you can get a perfect fit without starting from scratch.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thanks! I prefer to stay away from chinese made goods. I want the real thing from Europe. It's also important to note that I cut out the original steering wheel wrap from Toyota and disassembled the steering wheel from the car along with the airbags and steering wheel buttons. There is no way you can get a perfect fit without starting from scratch.
This is why you own two rav4s and I only have one :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts