Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shared from the Facebook Rav4 post,

"The Lexus app works for Toyota, and it actually works better. Faster loading up than Turtle-ta app."

I checked it out, and it is actually much faster than the Toyota app. Everything loads up right away and looks exactly the same

·
Registered
81 Posts
Shared from the Facebook Rav4 post,

"The Lexus app works for Toyota, and it actually works better. Faster loading up than Turtle-ta app."

I checked it out, and it is actually much faster than the Toyota app. Everything loads up right away and looks exactly the same
Good find! I just tried it out and it's showing my Odometer on the lexus app (Was having an issue with it since I got the car with the Toyota app)

·
Registered
2022 RAV4 Hybrid (Ordered)
28 Posts
I am currently driving a Lexus and have been using the app. I've ordered a RAV4 so I downloaded the Toyota app. I too discovered they both work with each of the Brands. Thanks for pointoing out the Lexus app is better. I'll delete the Toyota app and only use the Lexus.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Prime XSE in Magnetic Gray
943 Posts
Well this is incredible. Here Toyota has two seemingly identical application platforms, yet one is clearly better than the other. It even manages the RAV4 Prime charging features!

Why is the Toyota app so much worse?

·
Registered
189 Posts
This is really strange. From a brand management perspective, Toyota is definitely clouding the waters.

I can see all kinds of things in the Lexus app that I can’t see in the Toyota app. Like tire pressure. And oil status.

Weird.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts