Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Hybrid Style
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new here so I’m sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.
I’ve been a loyal 4runner owner for the past 20 years, but I moved to Iceland and they don’t sell them here. Fuel prices are also insane (about $7/gallon) so I just bought a new 2021 RAV4 hybrid. I love the vehicle, but I’m used to being higher off the ground and am thinking about lifting it a bit. I could also use a bit more ground clearance for some of my adventures. Is this a good/bad idea? Any help and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
2021 Rav 4 XLE gas engine
1,769 Posts
Hi, I’m new here so I’m sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.
I’ve been a loyal 4runner owner for the past 20 years, but I moved to Iceland and they don’t sell them here. Fuel prices are also insane (about $7/gallon) so I just bought a new 2021 RAV4 hybrid. I love the vehicle, but I’m used to being higher off the ground and am thinking about lifting it a bit. I could also use a bit more ground clearance for some of my adventures. Is this a good/bad idea? Any help and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I suggest Eibach springs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.