Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There must be someone wu=ith befor abd after pictures of tgere RAV with a suspension lift out there somewhere. I think I have been through every link in the entire web site and nothing really to compare. Lots of dead links.

I really want to get something ordered tjis week I am going to run 235/75-16 on my 97 once I get the lift installed. I already have new wheels sitting in the gargae just can't get the tires picked out until the lift issue is taken care of.

Sorry to be a posting pest just a huge improvement over my lifted Samurai.

Scott Wisconsin USA

My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
881 Posts
Re: Lift pictures anyone !!! OME and Ironman for offroad g

scott said:
There must be someone wu=ith befor abd after pictures of tgere RAV with a suspension lift out there somewhere. I think I have been through every link in the entire web site and nothing really to compare. Lots of dead links.

I really want to get something ordered tjis week I am going to run 235/75-16 on my 97 once I get the lift installed. I already have new wheels sitting in the gargae just can't get the tires picked out until the lift issue is taken care of.

Sorry to be a posting pest just a huge improvement over my lifted Samurai.

Scott Wisconsin USA

My email is [email protected]
Most people here lower Rav4s, not lift them but if you look on the forums at http://www.compact4wd.com you will probably find what you are looking for.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RAV lift

Half of my OME lift is sitting on my shelf, the other half is on B/O from Austrailia
:cry:

Once done though I will be at around 2.5"- 3" of lift with 225 70's.

I will post pics once I get the lift on. (Hopefully before summer)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey dude, same problem here, no one takes this little monster seriously, as soon as you find a supplier for lift springs, please let us know :(

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally got the OME lift on...a grand total of $953.00 (including labor) for 2.5" of lift. :shock:

Oh well, the Rav looks better but not as high as I want. I spoke with a few people that know their stuff about getting more lift, and they all stated that fabrication of the entire suspension system would be necessary in order to get that kind of lift. (3"-6") With a price tag of well over $2,000.00 I'm not about to jump in on that after dropping almost a grand already. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
682 Posts
We used to sell Ironman and Dobinsons lift springs at RAV4OZ.com.
Our online shop is currently closed due to personal commitments.
Here's a pic of a lifted RAV4.2 which should look similar to a lifted RAV4.1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts