Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 XLE and would like to mount some aftermarket fog lights, rally-style, and the LP Aventure bar looks like a well-made and simple solution, but it's only available for the 2016-2018 models. Those model years are so similar to the 13-15 models that I wonder if the mounting points are the same, even if some minor modification to the bumper was required. With one of the biggest changes between those model years being the front end, I'm still not entirely certain if that would be the case. If anyone has tried this, let me know!

Any similar product suggestions are welcomed. I just want to avoid a bull bar or brush guard, I kind of like the simplicity of just the bar, as well as the option to mount tow hooks with the bar. I've searched the forums for any info on this, and couldn't find any.

Here is the LP product:
LP Aventure light bar - 2016-2018 Rav4

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hello

I don't think the location of the tow hooks is the same on both models, so I doubt it will fit

LP aventure is pretty good with their products so if it would fit I think it would be in their description.

Unfortunately I don't know of any other light bars for our model years!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Would something like this suit your need? I've been looking for something for my 2017 as much as I'd love to mount the LP one, I'm concerned here in Oz will get issues with where plates mount and have been looking for something that uses the plate mounts to hold lights.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Would something like this suit your need? I've been looking for something for my 2017 as much as I'd love to mount the LP one, I'm concerned here in Oz will get issues with where plates mount and have been looking for something that uses the plate mounts to hold lights.

Would something like this suit your need? I've been looking for something for my 2017 as much as I'd love to mount the LP one, I'm concerned here in Oz will get issues with where plates

I might look into that, but I think it would be possible to maybe weld together a bar similar to the LP one that would attach to the tow hook locations.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello

I don't think the location of the tow hooks is the same on both models, so I doubt it will fit

LP aventure is pretty good with their products so if it would fit I think it would be in their description.

Unfortunately I don't know of any other light bars for our model years!
Thanks for your help! I've seen your posts on a few of the other topics I've searched, and I'll probably be seeking more advice from you soon. You've done a lot of mods I want to do to my car and yours looks great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.