Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been looking for a light switch to add to my dash beside my steering wheel, and I can't find any decent ones that fit....

Any leads? has anyone used anything close to watch is pictured...

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the "Sasquatch lights" switch in mine right now. Just put it in a few days ago for my light bar. Very high quality. You can make it so the LED is on when the switch is turned on, or on all the time. Our cars have those rocker switch mounting plates beside the steering wheel, it will need to be widened a bit with a dremel for it to fit nice. If you have any questions on how I did mine, let me know.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the "Sasquatch lights" switch in mine right now. Just put it in a few days ago for my light bar. Very high quality. You can make it so the LED is on when the switch is turned on, or on all the time. Our cars have those rocker switch mounting plates beside the steering wheel, it will need to be widened a bit with a dremel for it to fit nice. If you have any questions on how I did mine, let me know.
Absolutely! I'd love to hear what you did to make it work and which exact part you purchased :)

Appreciate that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts