Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over time, all of my interior dome lights have gone out...
How do you change them?

Also, the light behind the "cold-to-hot/AC" knob is out...
How do you change that?

While we're at it... the light under the shifter goes out, until I tap it a couple of times.
How do you fix it?

Although it's an Exterior topic, I'd like to include the fact that my safety(?) headlights (the ones that stay on all the time) have gone out... could this be a fuse? The headlights work correctly, otherwise.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Over time, all of my interior dome lights have gone out...
How do you change them?

Also, the light behind the "cold-to-hot/AC" knob is out...
How do you change that?

While we're at it... the light under the shifter goes out, until I tap it a couple of times.
How do you fix it?

Although it's an Exterior topic, I'd like to include the fact that my safety(?) headlights (the ones that stay on all the time) have gone out... could this be a fuse? The headlights work correctly, otherwise.

Thanks for any help!
Dome Light fix look here.
A/C HVAC light fix look here.
Shifter Light fix look here.

I would check the fuse and the headlight bulb to see if either is bad for the Daylight running light. The smaller headlight (high beam) is the one you should be checking. Also start the car with hand brakes disengaged it will come on when the hand brakes is off.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Dome Light fix look here.
A/C HVAC light fix look here.
Shifter Light fix look here.

I would check the fuse and the headlight bulb to see if either is bad for the Daylight running light. The smaller headlight (high beam) is the one you should be checking. Also start the car with hand brakes disengaged it will come on when the hand brakes is off.
Thanks a lot!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts