Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone with a limited hybrid compare the indoor roof. like I would like to know how thick is the difference between XLE indoor roof vs Hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Would like to help, but what do you mean by indoor roof?

Thickness of the insulation?
Distance from the floor?

You want a pic of what exactly?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would like to help, but what do you mean by indoor roof?

Thickness of the insulation?
Distance from the floor?

You want a pic of what exactly?

Pic of the material they use for the indoor insulation. Like where it should be soft touch for cars

·
Registered
139 Posts
I meant the upholstery
The XLE and Limited have the same material for the headliner. It's a gray hard cloth textured material. It's probably the same in all gen 4 RAV4s. Easiest thing is to stop by the Toyota dealer and look. Or go on cars.com and see some shots of on pictures of the moonroof from the inside.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
The limited hybrid seems to be the same hard fabric covered material that was in my 14 xle.

·
Registered
139 Posts
You are not paying for the Lexus NXT. You are not going to get a nicely padded headliner.

I've never had a problem with the headliner. It's not something that get touched or wear a lot anyway. I remember back in the day when headliners would droop and you would have to get it glued back on. I don't think that is a problem nowadays. When is the last time you had to repair your headliner from wear?

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,759 Posts
Hey, I owned a Dodge that had a plush velour type headliner. Very nice. But after owning it for 5 years, the backing deteriorated and the headliner starting falling down on our heads. Had to stick it back up with thumbtacks. I'll take Toyota's cheap headliner any day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone with a limited hybrid compare the indoor roof. like I would like to know how thick is the difference between XLE indoor roof vs Hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I assume you're considering getting one of the models yourself? Why wouldn't you just visit a dealer to see the real deal?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts