Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Monday I purchased a Limited V6 with all options for Invoice. MSRP came to almost 31g invoice came to just below 28g. The only thing is I have to wait like everyone else.... 6 to 8 weeks :cry:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did get the best deal and I tried to share it with everyone by getting just a referral fee nothing more nothing less exactly what would have been given to me at the dealer. I guess they don't like that kind of stuff here on RAV4world because they locked my post which is fine no heart break for me since I got my deal.... :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Congrats on the Silver and the deal! Too bad on your wait time... So what are you changing your handle to? :lol:

But, to clarify on your locked post (and no, I didn't lock it) -- referrals are not allowed on this forum. We're not here to make money off of each other. :wink:

From the RAV4 Forums FAQ
6.) No "Get Rich Quick" Schemes
6.) Do NOT post CHAIN, MLM, REFERRAL, etc. schemes. These type of messages will be deleted.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got great news today!!!! I pick my car up tomorrow night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't wait it only took about two weeks to get awesome......

·
Registered
15 Posts
karrock said:
Congrats on the Silver and the deal! Too bad on your wait time... So what are you changing your handle to? :lol:
You just need to read it differently. Before, it was "rav4-less" but after such a great deal it's now "rav for less". ;)

·
Registered
652 Posts
rav4less said:
Last Monday I purchased a Limited V6 with all options for Invoice. MSRP came to almost 31g
rav - What options didn't you get? My fully loaded MSRP was $31,676. I'm curious to know the difference.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These are the options

Classic Silver
LEATHER (ASH)
HEATED SEATS
FLOOR MATS
JBL AM/FM/CD CHANGER
50 STATE EMISSION REQUIREMENT
DR/PASS CURTAIN/SIDE AIRBAGS
DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
PWR TILT/SLIDE MOONROOF
WHEEL LOCS
AUTO DIMMING MIRROR
REAR BUMPER APPLIQUE
MUD FLAPS

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I woke up Friday morning around 8:00-am and was up until I got home from work around 5:30 Saturday morning so it was a long day & night knowing my car is here. My wife woke me up after a two 1/2 hours of sleep feeling like s!!!. It is now 08:00-am and I'm sitting in front of my computer looking and RAV4WORLD with a half eye open reading these post backwards :cry: thinking about the car and how I can't wait to pick it up. I've really been without my RAV four about 4+ weeks and it wasn't easy... So not to be mean I hope the day goes super fast. :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts