Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering why the leather steering wheel and dual climate control aren't offered as options for the sport?

Anyone have an idea?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay. So how many people here would like to see more of the standard/options on the limited offered on the sport and possibly the base model?

I'm seriously looking at v6 sport and would like to get the leather steering wheel option at least. Possibly the dual climate control. But those aren't even offered.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flyingn said:
these options are the reason we got a Limited instead of a Sport. We actually like the Sports wheels better.
The wheels, the fender flares, and the sports tuned suspension are why I'm looking at the sport version. Just disappointed by Toyota's short sightedness at not offering those options for the sport.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NedKelly said:
flyingn said:
these options are the reason we got a Limited instead of a Sport. We actually like the Sports wheels better.
The wheels, the fender flares, and the sports tuned suspension are why I'm looking at the sport version. Just disappointed by Toyota's short sightedness at not offering those options for the sport.
these are production options, not dealer added. Most of the sport options can be added to Limited models - bigger wheels, shorter springs, etc, etc, all by TRD should be available soon, with original manufacturer warranty. So thats the way to go....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flyingn said:
love to get a set of the 18" sport wheels for our Limited but Ill betcha they are over a $1000 for 4
that would be "only" 1,000. Wheels + tires, means a lot of money...
But, TRD wheels will also be better looking as well, and you can use them for summer and get summer tires, while you get winter tires on 17" anyway...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spwolfx said:
flyingn said:
love to get a set of the 18" sport wheels for our Limited but Ill betcha they are over a $1000 for 4
that would be "only" 1,000. Wheels + tires, means a lot of money...
But, TRD wheels will also be better looking as well, and you can use them for summer and get summer tires, while you get winter tires on 17" anyway...
I'd rather just get the sport and opt for the "options" I want. Not have to shell out extra for what are standard on the sport.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts