Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i did search the entire forum, and i didnt find what im looking for. i also read the owners manual, and there is nothing in that either. i have a 97 4door 5spd 2wd, and i have a little black button down on the side of the console, like almost down between the seat. i just noticed it the other day when i dropped my phone down there. i havent pushed it yet, just wonering what it could do? i have read of the automatics having like a shift override, but this is a manual. any ideas? and no alarm on the car btw.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow ok im an idiot, its just a screw. lol BUT i did find a dollar under my seat in the process of going to take a picture. ok so heres ur chance, take a shot, flame me to death lol.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got me a mountain dew with that dollar hehehhee

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
astraltx said:
wow ok im an idiot, its just a screw. lol BUT i did find a dollar under my seat in the process of going to take a picture. ok so heres ur chance, take a shot, flame me to death lol.
Nah.... we RAV4.1 owners stick up for one another here. :D Funny you mentioned the screw on the side of the center console. I just removed the center console this past weekend (there are 4 screws, 2 on each side; and one in the cup holder.). Needed to replace my aftermarket shifter with the OEM because of reliability issues.

Anyone interested in installing an aftermarket auto. shifter, see me first; there are things you should know before attempting it. :shock:

Anyways, glad that you were able to figure out your own question. :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
When I bought mine i found a nice pair of expensive sunglasses under the seat..............complete with a case 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts