Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It used to frustrate me because I am wasting gas and time. Now, with a hybrid, one less stressor. :wink

·
Registered
324 Posts
I used to get pissed off when sitting in traffic with the engine idling needlessly. It was like burning money to me. Where I live, there are multiple road construction projects going on that will last for several years, traffic nightmares for the foreseeable future! The hybrid actually reduces my stress level.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I can concur with everybody since I sit in traffic on my monster commute everyday, but I have to say it does feel great when everything is quiet and not running the gas engine needlessly in stop and go traffic.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Where I live, there are multiple road construction projects going on that will last for several years, traffic nightmares for the foreseeable future!
I know exactly what you are talking about!!! :laugh

#Montreal

·
Registered
846 Posts
Just imagine if we had low speed follow.

Also, it's weird that 18 models get Siri Free (or something like that). Do we even have the feature in the 16/17 models?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I agree with everyone that this is a relaxing factor and coming to a traffic jam and staying put for a few minutes in a quiet car is pretty comforting (up to a point obviously).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts