Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!
This is not my first Toyota but my first RAV4. Two weeks ago I traded in my 2005 Corolla with 230K miles for a 2013 RAV4 with 26K miles.
I've been lusting after the RAV4 for several years and finally made the jump. I wanted the older style with the spare on the back but since those aren't made anymore, I was thinking I might find a deal on a closeout 2016 basic SUV (haha) :surprise I ended up with a beautiful Pyrite Mica Limited loaded with power everything plus all the bells and whistles I've never even heard of... I'm still getting used to the power everything including the ignition.
I wanted a bit more room for my dogs to go on road trips with me. We compete in a few dog sports like Canine Disc and Bikjoring and we love to go hiking & camping here in the Pacific NW.
I miss my Corolla in some ways, but I'm happy with my new ride and enjoying it more everyday.
Looking forward to meeting ya'll and chatting about our RAVs. Peace

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your RAV - should be much more useful for transporting your dogs!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Blogson. I spent hours reading posts last night. I found answers to several of my questions and learned lots of new stuff about my Rav. I also realized that other happy owners are unhappy with some recent changes/deletions from previous years that I am also unhappy with. Glad to know it's not just me being critical.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Good to hear that you're reading through forum posts, rather than doing what some people do which is to start new threads about problems and issues which already have been thrashed out. About RAV4 feature delets and adds from year to year, yep! Each person's reaction and opinion depends upon individual preferences - thankfully we still have product choices in the US!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts