Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Long time member looking to add to my stable, it's been empty for too long. I am purchasing a 2dr rav this weekend in NH and will be traveling up through the New England states. If someone is willing to sell me their project 2dr with rusty fenders or a broke timing belt hit me up. I promise it will go to a good home. I would like to convert one to a beach cruiser with custom tubular flares and cut fenders. Convertibles and autos are fine, I moved to the Outer Banks and these would be perfect as a little sand buggy. If it works out I will buy every one I can find and convert them for rentals.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello,

Long time member looking to add to my stable, it's been empty for too long. I am purchasing a 2dr rav this weekend in NH and will be traveling up through the New England states. If someone is willing to sell me their project 2dr with rusty fenders or a broke timing belt hit me up. I promise it will go to a good home. I would like to convert one to a beach cruiser with custom tubular flares and cut fenders. Convertibles and autos are fine, I moved to the Outer Banks and these would be perfect as a little sand buggy. If it works out I will buy every one I can find and convert them for rentals.

Just purchased a 2017 AWD and love it. But--willing to let it go for $45,000

1 - 2 of 2 Posts