Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to replace the OEM tires on my 2018 XLE AWD Rav4. I got almost 60k miles out of them so I'm looking for another tire that will get at least that amount of mileage as well. I'm in Kentucky so we get more rain than snow, so I need something that is going to handle wet roads well. I commute to work so a comfortable ride would be a plus also. Any suggestions on a good on wet roads, 60k+ mile, affordable (looking to try to stay under $700 for the set), tire?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I see you are new to the Rav4World forum. Welcome. Sounds like you do a great job of taking care of your tires getting 60,000 miles out of a stock set.

There are many solid tires that would do well for your Rav4. Which tire is right for you depends on your driving style, terrain and your top performance priorities for your next tire. We would be happy to help you choose your next tire if you like. PM headed your way.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I put Michilin Defender LTX M/S tires on my '15 XLE and don't regret it. Pricey, but worth it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I may replace the tires on my 2018 Limited with Continental True Contact all season tires. I had them on a Toyota Matrix, which is much lighter than the RAV. These tires made that car much steadier than it had been. Quiet, smooth ride and great in the rain.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There are a lot of good tire brands you could buy but I would suggest all season tires and stay away from any Chinese made tires. Also since yours is AWD, this means you have to replace all four at the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts