Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I started my Rav after work. I went to look down at the temp gauge and thought my sunglasses were making it hard to read when I noticed my entire dash was out. None of the gauges were illuminated or moving. All red light warning lights seems to be working as they come on and then go off as normal when starting. Just everything else the is necessary is dead. I pulled all the relevant fuses that I could find on the driver side knee location, and they were all good. No event happened, and no modification or aftermarkets installed. 100% OEM. Going to fill up the gas and see if I can find what's going on. Found where someone had lost power on an 04, and it was a fusible link, but I cannot find enough information to self diagnose as of yet, hoping someone here is a lot smarter than me.

·
Super Moderator
12,343 Posts
A bad fusible link would kill a lot more than just the dash lights. There are two more panels under the hood. Your manual should list which fuses are for the lights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.