Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.0 VVTi RAV 4
1,861 Posts
At idle, you have almost perfect FT's - you most certainly do not have a vacuum leak. I think you may have a fuel delivery issue though, as the ECU is adding fuel in LT trim. Even with that the O2's are not maxing out at WOT

The FT's at WOT seem pretty good tho, so maybe it is the fuel pump on the way out - can you test fuel PSI at all?

·
Registered
2010 2.0 VVTi RAV 4
1,861 Posts
Bad battery or alternator will play havoc with the electrical systems in our Ravs.

The update on the FT is good, and it is leaning towards a fuel delivery issue rather than an air flow issue - keep us updated

·
Registered
2010 2.0 VVTi RAV 4
1,861 Posts
12.5 is a good state of charge, but as you say what happens after it fires up.

13.5 after start seems to be low to me - anything above 14.1 should be good. Now this is where we need to be careful. On our Rav, we do not have an intelligent charging system, so it is always north of 14.1. Do you know what system yours has? If it is not the intelligent system, then 12.5 is low.

WRT the AC - I do not know the specs for it. I would suggest you take it to a shop and ask them to check the state of the battery, also how much CCA (cold cranking amps) it delivers, and then also, the state of the regulator (you are looking for ripple and/or noise). I use a TopDon device that does that for me, so I am sure a decent shop would have the same.

I can not give any more details than that, but I hope it helps you some how

·
Registered
2010 2.0 VVTi RAV 4
1,861 Posts
That is good news, if the ECU is relearning, you have made a good step forward - keep us posted.

Anything less that a combined 10% is good BTW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts