Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering which springs you great folks would recommend? I know there is a few out there, but I forget which ones they are at the moment. :lol:

Also, along with the springs, I'm thinking the Bilstein sport shocks/struts. Can this setup be used on the stock size tires or not? I use a low profile during the summer and stock during the winter months. Later dudes :!:

·
Registered
650 Posts
I don't think the Eibach's are avaiable anymore. I only see the H&R for our car. Is there anything else out there?

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
In my opinion, H&R. They are cheaper then Eibach. They'll lower your ride more then the Eibach. The quality is just as good as the Eibach, at a better price. Eibach lowers 1" front and rear, H&R will lower your ride 1.5 front, 1.4 rear. Put in some H&R spacer, and your all set. Ask Derek regarding the spacers. Believe me, wider is better BTW, Do the sport Bilstein shocks. NOT the HD:wink:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, if I use the H&R springs with a sport shock, will I still be able to use my stock tires? Now, that I think about it, what is stock size? What I have on now is 235/70 R16 That's a little wider isn't it?

·
Registered
650 Posts
dnylrq said:
Hey guys, if I use the H&R springs with a sport shock, will I still be able to use my stock tires? Now, that I think about it, what is stock size? What I have on now is 235/70 R16 That's a little wider isn't it?
Not sure. But 235/70 16 may be a little tall with sport springs.

Q

·
0 Posts
the eibach spring lowered 2" as thats what i had originally on my car the ride was nice. then i got the tein s-tecs (which are no longer available) and mine dropped it 2.5 inches all the way around. the h n r is the one that lowers less than the eibach. wow i still remember this sh*t lol

R

·
0 Posts
i thought yours was 4" DROP, anyway even though we don't speak, glad to see you're alive. rav in shop for paint and bomex..........

Q

·
0 Posts
cool good stuff ur gettin all that done man. 4" drop was on eibachs w/ blown shock n some other "adjustments" =P

R

·
0 Posts
i thought you said you had that drop. yeah after all that time ,( you sold me the bomex) i finally got it in the shop... bought the axis rims also....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts