Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking at getting a 2020(or 2021 depending on when I bite the bullet) Hybrid XLE. I really like how the lunar rock stands out and gives me the “this is my car” feel.

For those of you that have the Hybrid LE or XLE(or regular le/xle), which interior color did you choose? I currently have an 07 highlander hybrid with a light brown interior. Some stains show easy, but it’s not a huge deal. I’m leaning towards black or nutmeg(the brown in this is a lot darker than what I currently have). I live in SE US, but my car is kept in a garage a good chunk of the day when I’m at work. I know the dash is the same on all trims (black), so I can just have a little rag with me to wipe off dust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2019 XLE Lunar Rock - we chose the Grey (Ash) interior and really like it. Black was too stark, the Nutmeg tone was just...off to us.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lucky guys - have choices... Canadian options - only black interior for all trims/exterior colors except Limited... I've ordered light grey Limited, but found it too bright on dash and doors. I like trail version interior, but it's not available for hybrids- so, no choices and opt for light grey.
Try to go to dealer and check how it looks in person - gas versions has same interior like hybrids.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2019 XLE Lunar Rock - we chose the Grey (Ash) interior and really like it. Black was too stark, the Nutmeg tone was just...off to us.
Test drove a hybrid xle with gray interior. Not as bad as I was thinking. Where in US are you? Only issue I’d have with black interior is heat from summer in southeast. I keep it in a garage during work though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Test drove a hybrid xle with gray interior. Not as bad as I was thinking. Where in US are you? Only issue I’d have with black interior is heat from summer in southeast. I keep it in a garage during work though
Opposite corner - Maine, so interior heating isn't as much of a problem even tho it's outside all the time. But as you said, the dash on all is black. But the gray has both light & dark gray....and we just didn't like the Nutmeg color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts