Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
So thanks for this thread. I was having this issue as well. What I had to do is set my dealer in the Maps. I had the information, different dealership, as Jeffery C had but that was not enough. I had to go into the location. That was a big pain as well since my maps trial is expiring next month. I had to get go in until I was able to click the flag. I have started the SUV 3 times since and I have not had an issue. Fingers crossed.

Thank you so much! It was driving me crazy and the dealer "tech-guy" couldn't figure it out either. Delete the dealer info (&re-enter?) and it looks like it works for me!
this didnt work for me. i have a 2020 rav4 adventure with the upgraded display/bose/infotainment system. my dash stills throws up the error message.

this didnt work for me. i have a 2020 rav4 adventure with the upgraded display/bose/infotainment system. my dash stills throws up the error message.
to clarify: i've obviously tried to clear the regular maintenance reminder (reset-->yes, reminder scheduled but still shows up), i've tried to add a new service date 6 mos from now. i've tried to delete all maintenance info, search for local dealer, add, then i deleted again and added the dealer + added a service date of 6 mos from today, and even then tried to turn reminders off from this same page. are there any suggestions not listed on this thread so far that someone has tried? i may just have to take back to the dealer. which sucks b/c i just got it back from the standard 30k service and travel 4-5 days a week in this thing and only so much time to waste getting repairs. i've been staring at this thing for weeks now.

to clarify: i've obviously tried to clear the regular maintenance reminder (vehicle settings-->reset-->yes) but it still shows up. i've also tried to add a new service date 6 mos from now and also 10 years from today. turned the vehicle off after each along w/ reset of the maintenance reminder and nothing worked. i also tried to delete all maintenance info, search for the local dealer and that didnt work. along with several permutations of each.

hoping maybe someone can help me troubleshoot from afar. or anything that may work using suggestions not listed on this thread so far? i may just have to take back to the dealer i guess and waste my time even more.
one thing interesting about this glitch. when i turn the car on accessory, and then on (but not with engine started) the does not show. once the car starts up it immediately comes back so it has to do w/ the premium sound/infotainment electronics

one thing interesting about this glitch. when i turn the car on accessory, and then on (but not with engine started) the does not show. once the car starts up it immediately comes back so it has to do w/ the premium sound/infotainment electronics
I have tried all these things and am still having issues. I attribute the cause die to my map subscription being up shortly, but I have not been able to get the pop-up to stop. Any further ideas would be appreciated.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.