Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I have now MY2017 Toyota C-HR Hybrid Premium. Planning to trade this to RAV Hybrid! I have had Prius (2012) and Auris Hybrid Touring Sport(2016) before this C-HR, so I am familiar to hybrid cars and technology! I know also RAV4, I had one, with diesel engine few years ago. I let you know, what is my decision, to trade or not!

Uti

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,889 Posts
I like the looks of the C-HR, how does it drive? Why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the looks of the C-HR, how does it drive? Why are you getting rid of it?
Thank`s for asking! I`ll try to answer.
I got my C-HR in last january and I like it. It is easy to drive, it has very low consumption and reasonable low insurance costs. It is very well equipped - navi, full led, JBL Hifi, automatic parking system, that works fine, 18" wheels, leather seats... and it is very comfortable to drive even in winter -25 C temperature!
There is almost 6000 € discount of RAVH in Finland now! RAV has more space (I don`t know if I need more) and RAV has more power (I don`t know if I need more) it is good to have more power if you happened to need. RAVH has also few things I like - fully heated windscreen and electric trunk door. If I am quite honest, C-HR suits better to me than RAVH. But I am used to change my cars almost twice a year, that may be the main reason to possible trade:D! I have to do the final decision tomorrow!
Let`s see, what will happen!

Uti

1 - 3 of 3 Posts