Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I am in FL as well and I would assume this is "Fort Walton Beach". I could be wrong... :twisted:

E

·
0 Posts
meeting

Im in Fort Lauderdale. Keep me in the loop. I would be interested to go if possible.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Any updates on the meet?

Im going to be moving to orlando in june, so a june/july meet would be awesome for me (more so june than july, as im going to be starting school in july, and i dont know what my school schedule is going to be yet) but ill make it either way 8)

i also might have a surpize for all of us in way of "Florida RAV4 Owners" (or something along those lines) stickers if i can get everythign worked out (as in id need to know how many ill need to cut, and if you all want freebees or if youd be willing to pay for them for better looking ones, the ones i can cut for free will be a plain, solid color and a basic design.)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
June sounds good then, just not the 3rd (SATs :shock:). Probably around the end of June maybe? Daredevil and Eahrayo, around what days are good for you guys?

Stickers would be cool, depends on what they'd look like. If it was a text like verdana, that'd be cool. I'd put it in the lower left of the rear window :).

D

·
0 Posts
The 17th or 24th sounds good to me. Hopefully my Job does not pop something on me at the last minute. They are notorious for that CRAP! Barring any emergencies I should be available for either date... Let me know :twisted:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts