Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many miles you guys got out of your Dueler OEM tires? I've now got 70,000. Looks like I'm gonna need new tires soon. I can see Lincoln's head on the penny.

Are the Kuhmo's okay? I'm thinking about getting something cheap cause I'm probably gonna be trading this '01 Rav in for the new '06. Probably won't be doing it for another year though. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I have heard 2 or 3 people say they have gotten many miles and where very happy with there Kuhmo Summer performance tires so I don’t think they are going to be bad. Just the performance aspect isn’t the same as the much more expensive High quality Well known brands.
Check 1010tires.com or tirerack.com and look at the customer reviews on the specific model you are getting so you can see it’s pro’s and cons.
Also it’s very important to make sure you get one with a load rating of 100 or more.
If it is the Kumho Ecsta ASX then don’t worry it should be a fine tire. It’s not so good in the snow but very fine in handling both wet and dry. I was going to get that instead of a pure summer tire but it’s load rating was too low on an 18” rim.

Good luck,

Walt

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have Kuhmo's on my F-150 they are 285x16's venture MT they are unstoppable in any conditions and they are low in price. Don't get the MT's unless you like road noise but the venture AT quiet and a very nice low priced tire...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts