Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the 2020 Rav4 Hybrid. I just received my 2020 XSE with the Premium JBL package. I believe that when I first got in the vehicle with the salesman, there was a suite on entune Apps. I remember that I clicked on the NPRone app and it played. At some point in all our setting things up there was a software update that we ran. Later I found that all the Entune apps were missing. Under the "Infotainment" button there aren't any apps any more. Just three apps under the "Communications" button.

Do some models not have the Entune Apps? Why would they be there and then disappear?

Also, is there a way to check the firmware on the headuniit and somewhere where any possible updates could be downloaded?

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Variman is right on, the app can be a pain in the butt if you use bluetooth music from the phone, the vehicle will prompt to access the phone after every start up, when it does it stops playback, I removed the app a long time ago, Carplay has everything it does for me. I use a magnetic USB cable, so no need to connect and disconnect the lightning cable repeatedly.
Can you provide a link to a magnetic usb cable? Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts