Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
zoomie said:
This looks photshopped for sure. I could notice right away.
Look on the top right, right below the back windsheild, there is a greyish blocky looking thing sticking out.

I like the headrest covers on the second pic...where can i get some of those? Not a big fan of the toyota hood ornament though. But the front grille looks so sweet, where can I get one of those?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Ants:
That grille looks like the one sold in the US with the Sport model. I recall it costing about $87 US a couple years ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
Ants in my Pants said:
But the front grille looks so sweet, where can I get one of those?
I think i've seen them in brandsport.com. They're one of our sponsors (in case you didn't know ;)) and we get 10% discount. I guess the code is r4w, but i'm not sure :roll: .
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
garfieldgurl said:
Ants in my Pants said:
But the front grille looks so sweet, where can I get one of those?
I think i've seen them in brandsport.com. They're one of our sponsors (in case you didn't know ;)) and we get 10% discount. I guess the code is r4w, but i'm not sure :roll: .
whoa... 10$ discount? I'm such a noobie.... does that apply to all of our sponsers? (sorry to hijack the thread)

Doesn't matter now... since I just bought some toys to slap on the ravy over the holidays.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,348 Posts
RavMann05 said:
whoa... 10$ discount? I'm such a noobie.... does that apply to all of our sponsers? (sorry to hijack the thread)
It's 10% as garfieldgurl said... using coupon code "r4w". Click on "Support" near the upper right corner to find the link.

BrandSport is the only sponsor that gives this additional 10% off :)
(+ free shipping and NO tax :lol: )
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Kelly Smith said:
RavMann05 said:
whoa... 10$ discount? I'm such a noobie.... does that apply to all of our sponsers? (sorry to hijack the thread)
It's 10% as garfieldgurl said... using coupon code "r4w". Click on "Support" near the upper right corner to find the link.

BrandSport is the only sponsor that gives this additional 10% off :)
(+ free shipping and NO tax :lol: )
While they have a modest supply for the Rav dept, that is a very good deal 10$ with no shipping nor tax.... Thanks for the info.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top