Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like having the NAV next turn and current Speed Limit on my Sienna XLE. I assumed with the RAV4 Limited that it would at least have the same feature as the XLE. My Limited only shows the turn when you get close and no Speed Limit. I don’t have the Tech Package. Do any of you have the speed limit in your display?

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I don't believe you can.

I never understood why some want a digital display along with an analog. The speed is right there! lol

I suppose it is the same cause of having 4 different low gas notifications. So much repetition.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I don't believe you can.

I never understood why some want a digital display along with an analog. The speed is right there! lol

I suppose it is the same cause of having 4 different low gas notifications. So much repetition.
He's looking for the speed *limit* display taken from the NAV system... not the vehicle speed.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
My nav system has the speed limit display on the map screen, but only when its available. Many lesser roads do not have the speed limit data available.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My nav system has the speed limit display on the map screen, but only when its available. Many lesser roads do not have the speed limit data available.
My NAV display shows the speed limit but not in the drivers small display screen like in the Sienna display.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts