Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has got to be an easy way to find and go to the game I want to listen to on XM/Sirius but I haven't found it. I see the list of channels but there is no description that would tell me what game is playing on what channel. I end up just listening to the looping recording.

Can anyone help?

·
0 Posts
You can listen via SiriusXM app (if you have All Access), and pipe it over the radio via bluetooth.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just use the MLB At-bat app since I decided not to renew my XM subscription. Works fine over bluetooth. Of course, you need to subscribe but the audio only package is cheap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can look up the channel before your game starts at Sirius's website. I always end up scrolling through and looking for my team listed in the scores my radio displays. I used to stop and listen but I found I was able to scroll faster, don't forget the MLB channel itself. I also have MLB At Bat which is a good deal at $20. I go through a bad cell service area on my way home, which will drop the MLB audio, so I use Sirius instead. At home it's At Bat on the Sonos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts