Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past few weeks we have seen quite a bit of growth in our forums :D It's at the point where there are just too many messages being posted for me to keep a watch over all by myself. I'm looking for a few volunteers to step up and become MODERATORS :D First off... just to make it clear... the only PAY you will receive is the satisfaction of knowing you are helping run the #1 RAV4 Forum on the internet 8)

What are the duties of a MODERATOR? To make sure our members stay fairly close to following our Posting Guidelines.

If you are interested... PLEASE send me an EMAIL or PM and let me know which catagory you are interested in. Do NOT request publicly on the forums.

If this goes anything like it did a few years back when I requested volunteers for our old format forums... PLEASE be prepared to be turned down... as I was OVERWHELMED with volunteers and had to limit the number of requests.

Thanks much and Happy RAVin' - Kelly

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to ALL of you that have responded so far. Please excuse me for NOT replying individually... my excuse will be that Toyota is still working me waaaaaaaaay too many hours of overtime... so I just don't have time to reply to everybody :roll:

I'm setting a DEADLINE for volunteering to be February 18th. Our new forum moderators will be announced on February 19th. If you have considered volunteering... but have not yet done so... NOW is the time to step up :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats to our NEW MODERATORS 8)

PLEASE be gentle on them at first :wink: :lol: ... and remember our POSTING GUIDELINE #14 - http://rav4world.com/forums/faq.php

14.) Moderation decisions are sometimes a difficult task, judging which questionable material is allowable. Hopefully we make the decision that is considered "correct" by 95% of the community, but we are human and will occasionally make mistakes. If you feel we are making too many moderating mistakes, please Contact "Kelly Smith" with specific details. Do not post moderation questions, complaints or criticisms on the forums. These posts will be deleted and no explanation will be given.

ANNOUNCEMENTS - Kelly Smith

4.1 GENERAL - Derek, DJ Sueno, Clare, franco90
4.1 ACCESSORIES - Derek, kidong, Clare, franco90
4.1 DIY / MODS - Derek, kidong, franco90
4.1 FAULTS / FIXES - Derek, DJ Sueno, franco90

4.2 GENERAL - Wayne, Jeff, Marcutio
4.2 ACCESSORIES - Wayne, Jeff, Marcutio
4.2 DIY / MODS - Wayne, Karrock, Garfieldgurl
4.2 FAULTS / FIXES - Wayne, Karrock, Garfieldgurl

4.3 GENERAL - csis_agent, puttputt, Kelly Smith
4.3 INTERIOR - csis_agent, puttputt, Kelly Smith
4.3 EXTERIOR - csis_agent, puttputt, Kelly Smith
4.3 MECHANICAL - csis_agent, puttputt, Kelly Smith

MEMBER INTROS - Kelly Smith, Jeff, Marcutio
CLASSIFIEDS - Kelly Smith, kiddong, DJ Sueno
MEETINGS / EVENTS - Kelly Smith, csis_agent, Wayne
OFF TOPIC - Kelly Smith, DJ Sueno, Wayne

·
Registered
176 Posts
Good list Kelly!!

I keep putting more miles on these RAV4's but don't post much here...... I bought a cruiser motorcycle and been spending time in that direction, getting ready for some summer road trips ....

Good group you got Kelly!!! keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
csis_agent said:
Kelly, of the older moderators who else returned other than me?
Uhhhhhh... I'm not sure :? Some people reregistered with different usernames. I'll leave it up to the other new moderators to let us know if they were previously a moderator on our OLD crashed forum :roll: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts