1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
84 Posts
All good reviews, thanks for sharing! Except now as the weather gets warmer, looks like it can get even better mpg than 33 easily. Also, apparently the hybrids are flying off the dealers' floors in my state but I've only seen one hybrid on the road other than mine for the last three months. So I wonder where the other hybrid Rav4s went to. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
The only review statement I would take issue with is that the braking feels normal. That may be true for 99% of the population but not for someone who spent 30+ years as a brake engineer. The pedal feel isn't bad but it's not as good, IMO, as a good vacuum or hydraulic boosted system without regenerative braking.

My wife is extremely happy with the our (i.e., her) Limited and after almost every drive remarks "It's the best car ever!" And as the saying goes "happy wife, happy life." :smile

·
Registered
52 Posts
All good reviews, thanks for sharing! Except now as the weather gets warmer, looks like it can get even better mpg than 33 easily. Also, apparently the hybrids are flying off the dealers' floors in my state but I've only seen one hybrid on the road other than mine for the last three months. So I wonder where the other hybrid Rav4s went to. :)
The midwest seems to have a better supply of Rav4 hybrids. I've had mine since the end of December and have seen a few on the road but my biggest surprise was when I was walking through my neighborhood a few weeks ago and saw a twin to my own car in my neighbors driveway - black hybrid limited without the birdseye camera. So they're out there...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I really enjoyed those three reviews, especially the snow test. FWIW, I've had my Hybrid since the end of Feb. but have not yet seen another on the road and I drive 70 miles on the expressway 3 days a week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts