Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most users ever online was 24 on July 20, 2005, 6:23 pm
The above quote is from our STATS area from the bottom area on our forums front page. As you can see... the current record was set waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in July of 2005 :?

Here's the CHALLENGE :arrow: Let's blow this record out of the water :twisted: Mark your calendars for Sunday, February 19th @ 6:00pm West Coast USA time :D

Here's a WORLD CLOCK to help translate this day/time for other locations around the world 8)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2006&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=221

ANY QUESTIONS? :D

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Does this board support the capabilities of chat ?
If so, that may keep the active users count higher... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We tried CHAT a few years back... but it didn't get used much. With our members spread out all over the world... the time zone issue was a major drawback :?

Maybe we've give CHAT another try... in the near future. :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Just giving this a bump so hopefully folks will remember to log on Sunday night. I plan to be here assuming my cold doesn't get lots worse!

Becky

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Well one thing for chat, I don't know if there are limitations that can be set up, or levels, etc, to limit chat to certain level users that have been on the board for a while, or something to limit so there aren't spammers, etc, that will use the chat's to be offensive, abusive, etc.... I know we are all adults here and respectful of each other, but there are those that sign up for boards to take opportunities to post nonsense, cause havoc, etc...

Just my .02 cents...

·
Registered
771 Posts
I think our format is just fine. It would be hard for moderators to keep up with the b/s that comes with a "chat" feature.

Keep RAVin' the way we are. Just hope the site doesn't crash when we are all on later today.

Later. M.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Kelly Smith said:
13 and counting :!: We might have to ADVERTISE this a little more and try it again in a week or two. :roll:
Yea, maybe sent out an IM to everyone on the board reminding them.... :wink:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts