Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I recorded the Rav4 test on Motorweek today for anyone who isn't able to catch it on TV.

Here is the link to the file:

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2XLELK0SWXA8R2KBT8QDBE1ZSQ

It is approximately 225 to 230 MB and in mpeg format...sorry, dialup users need not apply...I don't have any means to make it significantly smaller for dialup folks. The file service says it will be available for 7 days or a "limited number of downloads", whatever that means. I *think* the "limited number" is twenty, but I could be wrong on that. If the link dies before those who want it are able to get it, let me know and I'll re-upload it.

Enjoy!

Becky

P

·
0 Posts
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. The file has most likely exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.
Wow. I was late there

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm...I'll check on the Google video thing...not sure if they'll cough up over 200 MB free, but I've never looked at that option so maybe. I also have a different free file service that I can (and probably should've) use.

I'll post here again once I get it up somewhere again.

Becky

P

·
0 Posts
so none of the unknown leechers who jumped in ahead of me after I requested the cap have it saved? I have some web hosting available if someone can shoot it to me at [email protected] I think gmail should allow 200mb transfers

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Leecher Kelly here :wink: I've uploaded it to Google. Awaiting "Submission complete; your video is currently being verified." before it is viewable. I hope we don't run into COPYRIGHT issues :?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I don't think it's working for me.. i see the video of the girl and the blue rav, both of zoomie's DIYs, and videos of the recent rally for a total of 8 videos :?. Am i missing something?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts