Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I leased my Rav4 V6 Sport with SAP in October 2010. I found it to be one of the most enjoyable cars I had ever owned so much so that I bought it at the end of the lease and bought an extended warranty. In the last year or so I new that my next vehicle would be a BMW X3 with the V6, but I thought it would be another 2 or 3 years away. Well this weekend I came across a deal that I could not pass up so I traded my Rav4 (79,800 carefree miles) for a 2014 BMW X3 35i with 42,000 miles. The X3 had the M Sport Package, Dynamic package, technology package, Driver Assist.......you get the idea, it was pretty much loaded with all. The dealer also threw in BMW's extended warranty (6 years / 100K miles), new RFT, and a few other things. I realize that this car is going to be more expensive to service and requires premium fuel but .....it was time. This car has a lot to live up to so I hope it does not disappoint. BTW, my 21 y/o wanted the Rav4 but being a college student and not having any money saved, he wanted me to simply give it to him - that was not going to happen.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.