Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks kidong for helpme with the tach adapter installation.

there is the complete kit (msd 6al(6,000RPM chip), tach adapter, blaster ss coil, new ignition cap, Bosh 4 ground with platinium)

I'm impresionated, my best friend and I install the complete kit in 5 hours without help of a mech, we need help just to know wich cables are positive and negative of the igniter. With the MSD 6AL at 6K RPM the ECU sound extremely fast(thanks to the 6K chip). Tomorrow I'm going to post pics.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mensajero said:
Did you install the MSD 6A under the dash? Also, were did you install the intake filter from the VW? Regarding the straps. I think you should take look where I put my MSD SS Blaster. It fits right in with the OEM holes. I think it might vibrate and it might not work well.

I install exactly in the same place that you install your coil.(lo que pasa es que le puse los tornillo que trae el msd y los aprete mucho y se rompieron y tuve que ponerle unos grap).
the filter intake it's under the radiator.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
On a naturally aspirated and non-nitrous street vehicle that is fairly new, I doubt one would see much benefit of an MSD ignition system over the oem ignition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts