Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for part 33035-13011 4th gear for my 98 manual transmission. Toyota has discontinued this part and I can't seem to be able to source one. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1999 Toyota RAV4 with 3MZ-FE 6 cylinder engine, camo wrap, OME lift, heavily modded
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the fast reply, I checked with trupar yesterday as well as many others and was told the US as well as Japan were no longer in stock with this part. I will send a message to the second link you sent me and wait for a reply.
I was able to get all bearings as well as a new 5th gear and 5th driven gear and synchronizers.
After dismantling the transmission, I found 4th gear was very worn on the teeth that the hub slides onto. It pops out of gear just as 5th.
I have been very pleased with the information from this forum and am very great full for the write up on 5th gear repair.

·
Premium Member
1999 Toyota RAV4 with 3MZ-FE 6 cylinder engine, camo wrap, OME lift, heavily modded
2,044 Posts
Some people have also stated that some parts from the E253 tranny are interchangeable, I don't know personally but it may be worth checking out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts