Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

mtn run [8.5 mb movie file]

3K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Becky J. 
G
#1 ·
http://members.aol.com/robtest/mtnrun.mov

about 8.5mb ... I guess you can tell me if it is worth the wait! enjoy!!!

1998 4wd Rav4
94,000m
Bombz (?) cold air intake
custom exhaust (~performance truck drum muffler, no 24" resonator)
H&R Sport Springs (drop 1.5")
new struts and shocks
new set of tires

perfect weather for a foggy mountain run in the car we love so much... Find the groove, the max speed where you don't have to brake, you never squeal your tires, and you can just slide across the mountains... I bought a 98 convertible trans am in august, but there is no way in the world I could do this in that prettyboy! LOL...

#2 ·
Certainly looks like a nice drive, and sounds good...could turn the radio down next time though! LOL!

Seriously OT here.... My ftp space on AOL is only 2 mb per screen name. It appears that you have way more than that there with the movie and all the pics, and it doesn't look like you're linking to files that are actually stored elsewhere. So...do you have more than 2 mb per screen name? If so, how?

Becky

G
#3 ·
7 screen names?

You can have up to 7 screen names, but I think on one of them, I did the hometown AOL thing, which lets all the space be together somehow and not limited to 2 mb per user...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.