Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE !! [08/25/14]

I finally decided on mudflaps.. Just could not buy OEM.. TOOO Expensive or not available anywhere.

What do you guys think ?

How does my whole RAV look with the mudguards and the roof rack?
Next is the BF Good rich all terrain tires.. all five !!

I think my rear flaps are a not really straight. Spent 3 hours yesterday trying to mount them. Had to take wheel off and then put on and lower the car to see alignment .. on and off .. I spent three hours.. and they are still not perfect.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have to have mudflaps on all my cars.

With the RAV4 I have an issue.. I can't find them. I don't have part numbers. Dealer doesn't have info.
Ebay has nothing.

So....

What can I do?

Are there mud flaps that say 4X4 on them or 4WD that would fit the first generation RAV4 ?
Ok, I have 2 sets of 2 door rav4 ( I mean they can fit 2 cars ). The rear left is a little different. It has a hole for the exhaust. The front pair should fit just fine. I offered them for sale a while ago but all I got were lowballers............

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok, I have 2 sets of 2 door rav4 ( I mean they can fit 2 cars ). The rear left is a little different. It has a hole for the exhaust. The front pair should fit just fine. I offered them for sale a while ago but all I got were lowballers............
I have a four door with fender flares. Would that fit?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: MCCMotormouth

·
Registered
173 Posts
If you have fenders, just buy universal ones and cut to fit the profile / inside lip of the flares and you can fix them to suit yourself.
I bought just plain blank ones, some screws and washers - still on after 7 years.
£30 at most inc, fixings.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just buy a sheet of urethan and cut out your own rally style. ;p
LOL .. too funny.. I will have to put stickers on my RAV also then.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the new mudflaps !! See above ! :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They look good. They don't have to be perfect and hardly anyone will see any deviation. I Prefer OEM, but after installing fender flares and bomex rear lip, they could not fit. I custom made the my mud guards too.....see http://www.rav4world.com/forums/att...65509-show-them-off-rav4-pics-dsc03197-1-.jpg
I know. It kills me to have non OEM stuff. I have never done it but I had no choice in this case. Paying $400.00 for a $3000 vehicle was too much. If I can ever find used ones I might take these off and put those on but until then this may look like it was factory. Like the Toyota Tacomas have. Not sure.

Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know. It kills me to have non OEM stuff. I have never done it but I had no choice in this case. Paying $400.00 for a $3000 vehicle was too much...
Thanks.
:laugh Who care about OEM or not OEM about mud flaps?? Original mud flaps also produced somewere in China and not by Toyota...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts