Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! Im new here! I recently bought a 2015 toyota rav4 limited. I would like to know if i get these both i would only get the two mud guards installed in the back with running boards and no mud guards in front? Pros and Cons of these two? Or what do you prefer? I need help? Advice? Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I was reading here in the forum.

you can install the mudguards only for the rear with running board but not for the front mudguards.

i guess there is no space to fit the front mudguards.

i just ordered oem mudguards on ebay for $65 shipped.

·
Registered
258 Posts
If you want the OEM mud gards, you will have to buy a full set of four. You might be able to find just 2 in another brand.

I have never looked for running boards as I didn't want to reduce my ground clearance and I think the RAV is the perfect height without the running boards. I was looking at ebay and they have a lot of running boards running anywhere from $60 to $500 with most in the $180 range.

Would running boards and rear mud flaps work - sure would. Would it look good - if you like it that is all that counts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone know if there are running boards for the RAV4 hybrid? I asked at my local dealership and they said no running boards available for hybrid, but there is at least one owner on here that got running boards on their hybrid. Jealous!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts