Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Rav4 Le AWD
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 22 TRD model due for delivery around the end of the month. I am trading in my 19 LE and I found the OEM that comes stock to allow a lot of spray up the side of the vehicle. I'm wondering if on the TRD I should replace with aftermarket ones that would help with this more.

Suggestions and photos of what you bought would be great. Also I read on one comment elsewhere that when you remove the OEM they will have damage to paint below is that true? They come stock so will I have to do touch up's or anything?

·
Registered
2019 Rav4 Le AWD
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 22 TRD that came with OEM mudflaps and if you keep the stock tires it’s doesn’t spray anything up the sides. Or do you mean fender flares that go in the rear fenders that keep the dirt off of the rear door bottom and sides ?
No I'm talking about mud flaps. My 19 came with OEM and I still find I have a lot of spray up the sides of my vehicle on wet days. I know I can't get rid of that entirely and there is going to be spray from other vehicles happening also but I wanted to know if there is a better option to help cut it down more.. Maybe the TRD they made them slightly different and they work better I'm not sure I don't get my TRD until end of the monthish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts