Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just got my brand new 2006 RAV4 VVT-I...i'm from Lakeside San Diego CA.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's, more pic's to come and some mod's i got to install on my new RAV4, a couple of dress up mod's first. See you later. 8)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
puttputt said:
Woohoo, another SD member! Welcome! Is that the Basic with the JBL upgrade? What other options do you have?

(your neighbor in Poway)
The other model i was looking at had the JBL upgrade, my beige savannah metallic does'nt have it, only 6 CD changer. My wife loves our new RAV4. Great purchase.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RAVitUp said:
Congrats neighbor :thumbs_up: Carlsbad back at cha! 8)
Thank's....This new RAV4 rides like a champ, i get look's from alot of people when i park it at the mall and stuff. alot of stares.

The 4cyl VVT-I awesome in gas. 8)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SeriousBlack said:
looks good .... congrats!
Thank's i was looking at a black RAV4 to, it had the full option's price sticker was $28grand, to much for my budget mine's went for
$23grand. Yours is nice.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ooops my bad, the color of my RAV4 O6 is ...Savannah Metallic. :lol:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We should come up with a RAV4 MEET, all of us SOCAL Peep's, someone come up with cool spot, where we can meet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I am new here!!! I was going to go for a base 4x2 4 cyl white, green or blue and I ended up with a GORGEOUS limited V6 4x4 RED BARCELONA that came with step bars and bull guard...I willpost pics vey soon...i love my car and I understand why you guys took the time for a site like this....I want to install the rear guard as soon as I can find one...later
JF

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jfbonnet said:
Hello I am new here!!! I was going to go for a base 4x2 4 cyl white, green or blue and I ended up with a GORGEOUS limited V6 4x4 RED BARCELONA that came with step bars and bull guard...I willpost pics vey soon...i love my car and I understand why you guys took the time for a site like this....I want to install the rear guard as soon as I can find one...later
JF
Congrat's on your new RAV4, and a V6 nice choice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts