Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on vacation we rented a 2015 RAV4. We drove it for a week and I was hooked. I started researching prices while still on vacation sitting on the beach in Florida.

When we got back the hunt was on. 2 months later we bought a used 2013 RAV4 LE AWD. I love it and now my wife wants her own..

The only issue I've had is while connecting my Note 4 to bluetooth. The left front speaker stops working. I cleared the vehicle cash of connected items when I purchased the car. I've done it twice since and reconnected. If my phone is not connected the speakers works fine. Can someone point me in the right direction here.

Thanks,

Kujiin

·
Registered
189 Posts
kujiin, welcome!

usually, what Toyota is recommending is to check first the software if you have the navigation head unit, some problems on connections could be fixed by just updating it. 2nd thing, you may want to try to use an iPhone which is most common cellfone that people use. just to isolate the problem first, you may do this prior to updating the software.

or to have your phone software updated too, easiest fix without you going to the dealer for the update. :)

if you have the aux jack, you can try using it with a good cable just to test it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts